Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why should I leave the car key behind? Seeing as we want to optimally utilise our parking space and that we would like to have your car ready to leave as soon as you are here, we would need to be able to move your car. All our staff that might drive your car are experienced drivers, with licence and have be thoroughly screened by us.
2. Is your car safe? Our main location has video surveillance.
3. Where will the key be kept? Your key is kept safely in our strongbox.
4. Will there be lots of milage driven with my car? Meestal blijft de auto op onze hoofdlocatie, maar het kan ook zijn dat de auto op een van onze andere locaties geparkeerd wordt. Deze bevinden zich echter altijd binnen een straal van 10 kilometer afstand van de hoofdlocatie.
5. What are the opening times? We are open every day from 7.00 o'clock in the morning till around midnight. It is possible to leave the car before 7.00 o'clock in the morning. For this you will receive further instructions when booking.
6. When and how do I pay? You can pay when you arrive at Airport Eindhoven Parking in cash or you can PIN. Payment with a credit card is not possible.
7. Can I cancel my reservation? You can do so by phoning +31 40 2621570 or by e-mail .
8. What happens if damage is caused by Airport Eindhoven Parking on my car? We can not rule out eventual errors by our employees. If we are responsible for any damage done, then of course it will be taken care of.
9. Can I reserve for more than one car? Yes. You must fill a separate form for every car.
10. Can I reserve even if my flight times are not known ? Yes you can, just leave the time at 0:00 and then phone us with the correct times on +31 (0) 40 2621570 when you know them.
11. I don't have a printer to print my confirmation, is that a problem? No, this is not a problem. We can find your reservation in our computer syseem.
12. What do I do if I happen to have a complaint? If you have a complaint please contact us email@example.com Complaints are seen to within 14 days.